In the beginning of this past practice, we had a little trouble focusing. We had to talk out our problems, I was part of the talk and I feel like it helped us see the goal. Also, I feel like we became better at focusing.
My second goal was to try to pitch some clever and creative ideas to each other. Before we went out to shoot, we sat and talked to each other about ideas that matched the song. I think we did good this practice because we split the lyrics sheet up into sections and talked about our sequences. I watched the final product and there are a lot of creative shots and sequences.
My last goal was to help make sure that we use up almost all of our editing time and look for any mistakes in the final video. Last week Saturday almost everyone used up all their time, including us. Javlynn and I watched the final video so many times and we didn't find any noticeable mistakes, so we added some special effects.
So that's how last week's practice went, if you haven't read my previous blog my team and I scheduled another practice for tomorrow by ourselves. See ya next week! Bye!