Issue- Many people drink too many sugary drinks and they may not know the physical effects.
Angle- Targeting Kids
Story- It will start off with two girls running, as the main characters, with their friends. After, they will take a break. One drinks a sugary drink and the other girl drinks water. I will cross fade to the group of friends running, ( as they run there will be a voice over in the background, saying facts about sugary drinks). The Sugary girl will start off strong, but start to fall behind and the Water girl will be running strong and steady.
Message- Think before you drink.
- Most have no nutritional value.
- Sugary drinks are full of empty calories.
- On the other hand water has nutritional value.
- no calories and improves your mood, and relieves fatigue.
- Sugary drinks gives you a temporary boost
- Sugary drinks include, sports drinks, energy drinks and sweetened fruit drinks.
- Try drinking water instead – it has no sugar and if you get it from the tap it's free.
- Now let me ask you a question… Are You Thinkin’ before your Drinkin’